Qaida Noorania for iPhone & iPad
Want to suggest a Feature
Learning to first recite and then understanding the Quran was a practice that was carried under supervision of maulams. However with the geographical spread and the logistics involved, this teaching practice has evolved to become limited to parents teaching their children or resorting to paper versions of Qaidas. Where both methods are an alternative to guided teaching, the audio talafuz/tajweed is compromised the most.
To fill that gap and using the portability, reach and multimedia capabilities of the iPad, 'Qaida Noorania' is an 'app' for that!
Audio by Mufti Ahmed Abdullah in Qaida Noorania gives its users an opportunity to practice tajweed at their own pace and comfort.
This Qaida Noorania application features include:
- Bilingual recitation in Urdu / Arabic (zabar,zeer,pesh / fatheh,kasra,dumah)
- 17 lessons (basic - advance) indexed
- 1078 text buttons (individual letters - aggregated words)
- Bookmark individual button
- Flick and pinch gestures
- Tongue Visuals for alphabets in Lesson 1
- Practice mode for Lesson 1
- Help screens
- Version 2.1 (Apr 7, 2013) - Arabic Audio Recitation from Mufti Ahmed Abdullah
- Version 2.0 (Jan 25, 2013) - Universal app (iPhone and iPad)
- Version 1.0 (Jan 17, 2012) - Initial version for iPad only