Al-Dua for iPhone & iPad
Want to suggest a Feature
Al-Dua is a handy collection of over 300 duas (prayers of supplication) for use in a range of situations.
The duas are cataloged into sections for faster and convenient access.
The total duas are divided into 8 sections:
-Before Starting Dua
-Quranic (Duas from the Quran)
-Masnoon (Duas by Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him)
-Daily (Day break related duas e.g. morning, evening, night)
-Activity Based (Activity based duas e.g. meals, clothes, home, market)
-Occasion Based (Related to occasions e.g. marriage, ramadan, death)
-Protection Related (Disaster, sorrow grief, debt, rain)
-Illness Related (fever, pain, burn, eye, kidney stone)
The app also has comprehensive search module which allows user to search in english or arabic
On the setting page, the app allows for 'Font size setting' and 'Day & Night' theme for comfortable reading.
- Version 2.5 (In-review) - Accessibility font selection
- Version 2.4.1 (Oct 1, 2013) - iOS 7 Compatible
- Version 2.4 (Jun 4, 2013) - Loop recitation (repeat play)
- Version 2.3.1 (Mar 22, 2013) - Bug fixes (black screen on iPod)
- Version 2.3 (Mar 14, 2013) - Optimized for iPhone5
- Version 2.2 (Jul 30, 2012) - Optional (in app purchase/upgrade) Audio
- Version 2.1 (Mar 2, 2012) - Search Module added
- Version 2.0 (Oct 4, 2011) - Al-Dua for iPad
- Version 1.3 (Aug 8, 2011) - Some arabic Dua text corrections and references update
- Version 1.2.1 (Mar 30, 2011) - Emergency Bug Fixes for Dua database content !!!
- Version 1.2 (Mar 21, 2011) - Gesture enabled (swipe to next or previous Dua)
- Version 1.1 (Nov 30, 2010) - Retina display enabled
- Version 1.0 (Sep 7, 2010)
- Copy Dua to clipboard
- Share Dua via email, SMS or Facebook
- Customized Counter Buzzer added
- Help screens added
- Bug fixes that caused crash in iOS6
- 1 dua translation correction
- Code refinements
- Added more duas (umrah, hajj)
- Bookmark module improved
- Code optimization
- Code optimizations and bug fixes
- Day and Night Theme
- Font size setting
- GUI refinement
- Translation correction
- Code Optimizations
- Bug fixes
- gesture and orientation enabled version of Al-Dua
- Orientation enabled (Dua is readable in landscape mode)
- Cosmetic and other fine tuning
- Added missing translations (2 still missing)
- Bug fixes (scrolling for sub category)
- 1 Dua text correction
- Arabic Font
- Cosmetic changes
Q. I have purchased the audio, it is still saying 'upgrade required'?
A. If the purchase transaction is complete, go to 'setting' tab and press 'restore' button. Audio will be enabled.
Q. I have purchased the audio, it is still saying 'upgrade required', i have even tried 'restore' button on the 'setting' tab?
A. It will never be charged twice (or multiple time on one apple id) even if you try again and again. It is what apple calls 'non-consumable' in-app purchase. Don't worry go ahead with the transaction again.
Q. I have purchased the audio on iPhone, can i use it on my iPad as well (or vice versa)?
A. Yes, you can just restore the purchase on the 'setting' tab of your new device.
Q. I have bought a new iPhone/iPad and restored it from a backup, the audio was available on my previous device but is not available in the new device, why?
A. We are not storing the app data on iCloud as yet (planned for some future release), you can just restore the purchase on the 'setting' tab of your new device.
Q. I have found this error in arabic dua or translation, now what?
A. To err is human, although we have tried really hard to have duas, translations and references error free but please write to us on our support email and we will inshaAllah have it fixed in the next release.
Q. I love this app, how do i say thank you :)
A. You tell your friends and family about it (spread the goodness), and write a review on the app store. :)